My Weight Loss Journey

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 3 - Motivational Monday!




Since my last post I have come to realize the motivation that I was lacking will just have to come back full force. It's time to GO BIG..or go home! Im GOING BIG! I took the first step today to get my motivation back and made it to the gym this morning by 7am! Go me! I am also heading back for another round at the gym today after the littles leave.

So as you may (or may not) notice, I did weigh in today..almost forgot! So I weighed in after breakfast this morning and about 3 hours later then normal. (shame! shame!) So I'm not sure how accurate this weigh in will be but it is a  -.4lbs so I'm happy with it either way. I am determined to do more then a .something next Monday!

The plan of attack for this week is:

Monday - Gym (7a) & (430p)
Tuesday - gym (7a)
Wednesday - Gym (430p)
Thursday - Gym (7a) & (430p)
Friday - Gym (430p)
Saturday - Gym
Sunday - Rest Day


2 comments:

  1. That is one heck of a plan.... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan. I miss getting to go to the gym. I can't figure out how to add you on MFP from my phone. I'm hjones78.

    ReplyDelete