My Weight Loss Journey

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday and mini challenge

Today was the first time that I've stepped on a scale in 68 days. I knew and was fully prepared for a HUGE gain. To much surprise it was only a 9.9 lb which averages about a 0.14 lbs a day. I don't think that's too bad considering it's been 68 days. Now I know what where I need to start and what needs to be done to get back to were I was. Within the last 68 days I have watched what I've ate during the day but I've also enduldged in ice cream and had some grownup beverages and with the enduldges I knew there would be a gain. I'm actually not that upset about this gain because it could have been a lot more of a gain... Which is really what I expected.

Pic will be added later since I'm on my tablet now.


I made it to the gym today. A little later than I wanted but I made it and I did 4 miles in 22 minutes on the stationary bike. Not a bad time for just getting back into the swing of things. Tomorrow its time to hit a weights in the morning.

Here is a mini challenge for you. Are you ready?
Eat a piece of fruit with every meal. Most people don't think about having fruit with meals except breakfast.. try it today with breakfast, lunch, and dinner! If your really wanting a challenge have a piece with your snacks too. Good luck and don't forget to check in to tell me how your doing with the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment