My Weight Loss Journey

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday - November 10, 2011



Today was the first day I've been to the gym this week. I took Monday and Tuesday off from being sore from Sunday's workout and then Wednesday was a late day with the littles. 


Today I walked on the treadmill for 45 mins - 156.2 calories burned. I went back and forth from 3.3 - 3.7mph on the treadmill. 


I will go back again tomorrow! I'm pretty excited I still have motivation and I still enjoy going to the gym after almost a month! WOO! HOO! GO ME!! 


I've decided I will only weigh in once a week (on Saturday mornings). I don't like to see the up and down of the scale so if I do it once a week then the up or down is from my choices during the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment