My Weight Loss Journey

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Not budging..

All week the scale has not moved AT ALL!

I really hope that by Friday its moved at least a little b/c Friday is my 2 month anniversary of this new lifestyle that I am embracing.

I've been really busy trying to get ready for DH to come home and I know its not an excuse but when the littles don't leave until 430 (or later) the gym hasn't been in my daily plans. I believe that's why the scale has stayed the same. 


I am making a point to go twice on Thursday (or at least for double the amount, if I only get there once) and Saturday and Sunday are a definite go. Its just frustrating to myself b/c I know I can do better but I haven't seen DH in a month and there are things around the house I want done before he gets home. gah! I should have taken this week off!!!

How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment