My Weight Loss Journey

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 1: Over and Out!



How did you do today on the first day of the Get Fit Coast to Coast Challenge?

Here's what my day looked like:
Breakfast -
1c multigrain cheerios
1/2c strawberries

Morning Snack-
Mozzarella Cheese Stick
Low fat S'mores granola bar

Lunch -
1 1/4c Asian Salad
1oz Veggie Straws

Dinner - 
1 1/4c Asian Salad
Peanut Butter and Tortilla roll up

Total Calories: 1204

I also made it to the gym today, even though it wasn't a planned gym day. BONUS! I did a 30 min cardio session. 15 mins on the treadmill fluctuation between 3.5 and 4.0mph and 15 mins on the elliptical. According to MFP if I would eat like today everyday I would lose 15 lbs in 5 weeks. Lets see how accurate it is!


Good Luck Everyone! Here's to tomorrow!!





No comments:

Post a Comment