My Weight Loss Journey

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Check in




So far so good. Only 5 days into April and I am heading in the right direction. I have made it to the gym 2 days so far. (my goal is 16 days total) and the challenge starts Monday, which I am ECSTATIC for! Dont forget it check it out..hurry and sign up! Get Fit Coast to Coast

I actually made it to the gym THIS morning by 730am! I was so proud of myself. I think its going to become a routine for me on days that the littles come later. I know I won't be able to make it on the days they are early because getting to the gym by 6am and then chasing a 17 month old around and a 3 year old around all day long isn't going to be a good combination for my patience that day! LOL I know that may sound like I'm setting myself up for failure already but its just being realistic. The littles  need my patience to be at 110%!


No comments:

Post a Comment